Senior (5-10 years)
If you are skilled in modern web design with emphasis on uniquely crafted user experiences and open to solving digital business problems this is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will supervise the development team sitting in Bucharest, assign tasks, mentor, and maintain Web Development Standards and Brand Consistency
- You will spend time in the design and development in all tiers:
- Back-end: XML, JSON, API, MySQL or PL/SQL, Note JS, Angular JS (good to have)
- Architecture: database design, schema design
- Be in charge of UI wireframing and mapping out seamless UX journeys
- Coordinate the building of large-scale responsive (cross device/browser) websites and web-applications with pixel-perfect execution
- Take full ownership of technical / application features and see them through from their inception to production
- Exercise your ability to work with other developers on code collaboration (Github etc.)
- Perform in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance
We’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of professional web development experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule with high attention to detail.
- Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English - verbal and written.