Web Developer with SQL Admin
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
The department TBS (Technology Business Solutions) is acting as a Bridgehead between Business and IT for the HTR Service Lines and parts of HR GHQ. Our target in this interface role is to stabilize existing IT services and to develop the future HR system landscape of Deutsche Telekom together with the digitalization offensives. In that tasks we have a high implementation competence – “we make IT happen”.
To be part of TBS Global-NonERP does not only mean to support the HR processes of Deutsche Telekom. You are member of an international team, which is pro-actively working at targets to establish a satisfactory customer journey, with a state of the art IT along the Hire-to-Retire processes.
The main task is the development and administration of the OrgIT application in cooperation with the german developer located in Cologne. The application OrgIT is a „Microsoft .net Web application“based SQL-Server.
- OrgIT-Web Developer/SQL-Server Admin: Development skills
- The candidate should be experienced in web development in Microsoft .net with development languages such as Visual Basic and C#. Furthermore additional qualification and experience in the design of accessible and ergonomic software are highly welcome.
- English language skills are required, German skills will be helpful
- The knowledge of the business requirements, contact persons and IT structures will be conveyed by actual developer in Cologne
- Programming skills SQL Server administration
- Ability to develop interfaces based on SQL Server and to familiarize with the underlying data structures
- Collaboration in the setup of agile and adaptive design and development structures (. Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking,…) with different IT partners
- Translate business requirements into technical specification
- Develop, test and maintain the developed application throughout the lifecycle
- Willingness to work directly in Cologne during the phase of knowledge transfer
- Some experience in developing of Web based applications with connected SQL databases
- University degree in the field of business administration or information technology
- Good understanding about technical approaches of process-workflows
- Experience developing in SQL , HTML, C#,or another language
- Knowledge in UI rules such as a Fragments, Sections, Layouts, Portals, Skin would be a plus
- Knowledge about software integration - SOA based architecture, relational databases, REST are not “foreign words”
- Experience in collaboration with international management and international teams would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and structured thinking
- Familiar with Agile software development life cycle and DevOps
- Good knowledge of English language (spoken & written)
- Willingness and ability to travel (more than 30% in the first year)
You like your work. You are open minded towards new concepts, and want to learn how technology works and you are looking forward to enable daily work by setting up a proper IT landscape – we are looking for your application.