Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting.
We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sector. 900 thousands customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services. We are more thanemployees and our net revenue amounted to NOKmillion in 2018.
Visma is looking for a skilled and self-driven web developer for a cloud based accounting system for Accounting firms.
To be able to meet the request for new functionality we need to extend the development team with a new developer.
Visma can offer challenging opportunities for skilled, ambitious and motivated developers who love to develop products with good usability, high quality and are willing to understand the customer needs.
You will work in the Visma R&D department that offers an inspiring environment with a wide variety of competences within development. In this project you will work as a part of an international team. We are an agile development organization using modern collaboration tools for co-working with colleagues.
* Relevant education, and at least 3 years of experience from
* Experience and excellent knowledge of C# and the .Net framework
* Experience with cloud hosted solutions in Azure, AWS or GCP.
* Knowledge of and experience with database modelling and development.
Preferably experience with Entity Framework
* Knowledge about the environment we work in: Visual Studio 2019 (C#),
MVC, WebApi and MS SQL (Entity Framework)
* If you have knowledge in SPA frameworks such as Angular and ReactJs,
TypeScript it would be good
* Service oriented and self driven
* Team focus and genuine interest in software development
* Good spoken and written language skills in English
* Experience in writing unit tests
We will offer you:
* An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D
community of more than 800 employees)
* A creative working environment
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical
insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* 4 days of work from home / month
* Coffee and cake :)
We look forward to receiving your application!