WebDeveloper (Medium-Senior)-temporary remote work
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
800 - 1500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We’re looking for a new member for our web development team. We’re most interested in a person who’s serious about web development, passionate about the web, willing to take pride in building web applications of various complexities using a diverse stack of technologies, as requested by client. We’re most interested in a person who’s adaptable, willing to learn and grow, aiming to become a full stack web developer.
Given current situation we require recruits to be able to attend interview via Skype or other video meeting apps. Also they should be able to work from their home during the pandemic, so they should have everything needed for a productive work space. We still prefer local candidates so after the pandemic passes we could all join together in the same office.
We are looking for long term relationship with our employees. Even if we've been on the market for more than 3 years we think ourselves as a startup because we're open to new technologies, we encourage innovation and accept suggestions from our employees. We develop projects for UK clients, but have our own projects with great potential in the back burner .
What you will do:
- PHP development (using industry best practices)
- Database design and development
- Research and implement new tools and technologies
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance and security
- Support and maintain existing web applications
- Share technical knowledge with the team
- ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken)
- being responsible and proactive
- medium to advanced PHP knowledge
- advanced HTML and CSS knowledge
- medium to advanced database knowledge
- willingness to learn and develop
Our technology stack:
- jQuery etc
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
- google Lovefield
- CSS3, postCSS/LESS/SASS
- and others...
If you have experience with what we're using or similar technologies and are willing to adapt to our stack, feel free to apply.
Nice to haves, but not a must:
- python knowledge or other programming languages
- mobile app development knowledge
- GIS UI, mapping (Leaflet especially)
Successful candidate revenue and extras:
- motivational salary to match experience
- meal tickets
- paid holidays transport and accommodation (for longer term employees)
- profit based bonuses twice a year (for longer term employees)
- Have you used Laravel with any project before?
- Can you describe the most complex project you worked on, what technologies you used and if you worked as part of a team, what part were you responsible with?