Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Who is HN Services?
HN Servicesn IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HNas offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customerss well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are constantly looking for talented people to join our company. If you are the person who grows in a challenging and multinational environment, we are waiting for you to join our team!
What will you do in our team?
You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Design, develop and maintain web applications
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in application development and testing.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Good OOP skills
- Desirable: Practical knowledge of .NET Framework
Our team also values:
- Sense of humor, positive approach and ability to work well as part of a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs;
What do we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, of course;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Private medical services;
- Meal Tickets;
- Paid transportation pass;
- Subscription to Bookster so that you can read all that good books you put on your wishlist;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Epic Team-buildings and parties;
Sounds good? Give us a sign and let's meet! Coffee is on us. ;)
*please notice we are located in Bucharest, Romania. We are open to offer a relocation support package.