Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Section One is at the center of innovation for Oracle, and our vision is to capture the imagination of our potential buyers through compelling visualizations that demonstrate the art of the possible with Oracle productThe Demo Engineering team within Section One brings transformative business ideas to life through live demos, and other visualizations that harness the unique value that only Oracle can provide in the marketplace.
Section One PaaS for SaaS Demo Engineering team is looking for a forward thinker Web Developer
- who is passionate about developing highly innovative solutions, and has the endurance and resilience to make innovation happen
- open to thinking out of the box, is innovative, and can work with new and different web technologies
- Rapidly design, implement and deliver innovative PaaS for SaaS complex integration solutions to solve customer’s business problem and to highlight the product's competitive positioning
- Maintain a user-centered design approach as you tackle complex design and development integration solutions
- Act as a liaison between Oracle sales and strategy, product management and development teams
- Ensure timely bug fixes resolution by development
- Participate in the entire Oracle Cloud eco-system (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)life cycle: requirements, design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance, and support
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap responsive framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working experience with REST and SOAP APIs, JSON data, XSLT mappings, JSON Path
- Hands on experience of Virtualization technologies such as dockers
- Working knowledge of CI/CD Concepts and methodologies
- Working knowledge of project management and version control systems such as Maven and GIT Repository
- Ability to understand complex enterprise systems with skills to adapt and assimilate new technologies quickly
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing products for web and mobile devices
- BS/MS in computer science preferred or other relevant technical degree
- 5+ years of experience in architecture, designing and developing user interfaces for applications.