Web Application Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This is an exciting opportunity to become a database and web application developer in the MyDesktop Services team. MyDesktop is a world class Unified Endpoint and Software Asset Management database and web application. It manages compliance, security, software and hardware lifecycles, and support for arounddevices andemployees. You will be part of a team solving challenging problems by developing new database functionality and web applications to meet complex customer requirements.
MyDesktop Services continuously develop new technologies to assist Oracle employees and lines of business and is at the leading edge of technology for Unified Endpoint and Software Asset Management.
Our focus is to continuously expand functionality to enhance the product and upgrade the tool in line with current technologies and requirements.
- Spec, design, develop and maintain database and web applications efficiently
- Maintain up to date documentation of all applications
- Integration with other applications and services
- Analyse existing applications and develop improved functionality
- Update knowledge through researching new technologies and competitive products
- Provide final level employee support for MyDesktop Services
Required Skills / Experience (preferably 2 years’ experience)
- Advanced Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- CSS3 & HTML5
- API design and integration
- Developing web applications under pressurised time constraints.
- Ability to apply programming knowledge to learn new technologies / languages
- Good communication skills to liaise with team members and customers globally
- Independent learning and motivation
- Oracle JET
- Java (or other OO languages)
- UI Design
- Mobile Application and / or Mobile Device Management development
- Security threat modelling
- Oracle (and other) technology stacks
- Agile Methodology
- Project Management
- Other Oracle software and tools
- Experience of a variety of projects and supporting a large base of users