Warehouse Supervisor Dragomiresti Deal
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
Notino is currently one of the leading European companies in e-commerce in the field of perfumes and cosmetics. At the moment we export our products to 24 European countries and we have also 25 stores of which two are located in Bucharest. We are currently planning to expand our distribution center beyond the Czech Republic and open new storage facilities in Bucharest. To be able to succeed in this area, we are looking for a new colleagues for the position of Warehouse supervisor.
What do you need to be successful?
- You have direct experience in logistics field - means you worked in warehouse previously (e-cpommerce is a plus)
- You are a genuine organizational master, capable of making decisions.
- You have a strong drive to do your best and to move yourself forward.
- Very good knowledge of English (at least B2 level) which is necessary for communication with your direct supervisor and with headquarters.
- You can effectively evaluate any new situation thanks to your common sense and experience.
- It´s crucial to know prioritizing – you will use it every single day.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy is necessary as you will need it for your work with MS Office or with our internal system.
- Ability to work under stress as there will be many tasks not only during our super-busy Christmas time.
- You are willing to work shifts (one week morning shift from tillsecond week afternoon shift from tillplus night shifts when is needed).
What will your job look like?
- You will have full responsibility for work organization and KPI´s performance in your department. Among your daily tasks will be leading and motivating your own team as well as taking care of attendance and evaluation of your coworkers (our warehouse teams consists usually of 10 people).
- Making sure that each package for our customer is packed on time and with top-notch quality will also be a part of your routine.
- One of your main duties will be also planning and coordination of capacities of our transportation providers.
- Supervising the maintenance of order in the workplace and for compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for data preparation for payroll processing on a monthly basis (approval of attendance and calculation of bonuses according to performance).
- You can expect regular cooperation with other departments in the warehouse.
- Last, but not least, you will work with our internal system.
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company with our unique company culture.
- An opportunity to be a part of a newly open warehouse and participate on its further development.
- Regular trainings, feedbacks and plenty of possibilities for your own personal and career development.
- Competitive salary and special loyalty bonus after 1 year in Notino (bonus is in the amount of 1 monthly salary).
- Many interesting benefits such as full-paid meal vouchers (15 RON per working day), employee discounts on our products, 2 sick days per year, gift vouchers (150 RON, provided 3 times a year), transportation provided by employer.