Warehouse Specialist and Dispatcher
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
We are looking for a Dispatcher and Warehouse Specialist with IT competences who is used to working within international companies.
A dynamic and hands-on position with a span of responsibility from warehouse and logistics activities to basic IT support.
Main tasks as a Warehouse Specialist:
- You will be performing Local Imaging, Packaging, Warranty Checks, Lifecycle overview, Stock and Logistics management at the defined stock room.
- You will seed other local stock rooms from the central stock room.
- You will provide assistance in configuration of PCs and Laptops.
Main tasks as a Dispatcher:
- Dealing with the management of incidents in our ticketing system and with data validation and analysis, monitoring correct timelines (SLA = Service Level Agreements) and ticket flow.
- Providing remote First Level Global Support to end-users, managing customers’ request and feedback
- Qualifying customer entitlement and routing end user to the proper resources
- Analysing problems and applying resolutions
Troubleshooting and relating resolution procedures to non-technical end-users
- Opening, closing and monitoring of incidents in the system during the complete incident lifecycle
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA)
- Contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat
- Providing input toward knowledge base main
Required skills and competences:
- Fluent English
- Good experience in asset and warehouse management
- Good experience in managing couriers and logistics providers
- Accuracy in data entry
- Time management skills
- Used to working be compliant with operating procedures and standards
- Good understanding of Desktop/Laptop
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and common off the shelf software such as MS office, Email Client
- Good knowledge of application installation & config, image installation & config, Hardware break & fix, good grasp of mobile and handheld devices such as android and IOS Tablets configuration and navigation
Hemmersbach is a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.