- To organize, manage and control the company’s commercial activity in the region.
- To order, receive and maintain the stock quantities, according to the established rules and procedures.
- To be in charge of the commercial activity, including personally conducting meeting with clients and scouting for new opportunities.
- To manage and supervise a small team of Commercial representatives and Wholesale Unit Workers.
- To manage the entire document flow in compliance with the local laws and regulations.
- To maximize sales in terms of volumes and composition.
- To report directly to the headquarter, regarding the results from the activity.
- To be responsible for the unit’s turnover and results.
- To maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Previous experience in a managerial position.
- Customer and result oriented profile.
Please, send your CV in English.