Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Our future colleague will part of a team who delivers world-class compliance and security-focused solutions to Secureworks Vulnerability Management customers. The Engineer will work with the Vulnerability Management Engineering Team and the top enterprise client within that service offering to act as a technical point of contact for their Vulnerability Management services.
You should be knowledgeable of vulnerability management tools and processes, and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with clients. Applicant should understand penetration testing methodology and be able to communicate pen testing findings to managers and network administrators.
- Responsible for understanding, reviewing, and interpreting Dell Secureworks assessment and scanning results, reducing false positive findings, and acting as a trusted security advisor to the Client locally
- Responsible for working with DSWs VMS Dedicated Team Architect to assist with understanding threat data and vulnerabilities found on clients network
- Learn and adapt to clients culture, security strategies, security goals, security objectives, and security capabilities
- Maintain knowledge of outstanding vulnerability management issues as it pertains to the Clients SW Vulnerability Management Service and communicate updates to Client as appropriate
- Collaborate with program management and Client teams to create both tactical and strategic plans(establish and communicate a clear vision and ensure short term issues do not overtake strategic goals)
- Serve as an escalation point for all local Client technical issues requiring support within the - Vulnerability Management offering
- Providing Vulnerability Assessment Scanning and guidance, False Positive Validation, Attestation Signing, Compliance Scanning and policy creation using the QualysGuard Policy Compliance Suite and Web Application Scanning using the Qualys WAS Suite
- 5+ years of experience in a technical security support role
- Strong network engineering experience with Linux/Unix, - Windows, and network infrastructure administration
- Experience with Vulnerability Management platforms such as QualysGuard, Nessus, Rapid 7
- Experience with network and application security testing tools and scripting languages map, Paros, Perl and Python
- Provide guidance and support for Vulnerability remediation scenarios
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with stakeholders like customer support or executive leadership teams, vendors, etc.
- QualysGuard Certified Specialist
- Bachelor in Computer Science or another relevant technical field
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, QSA GPEN, GCIH, CEH, ECSA
- Perform manual validation of findings using tools like OpenSSL, ikescan, Burp, etc.
- Provide technical authority, vision, documentation of operational procedures and guidance to ensure the continued evolution of Secureworks Managed Vulnerability offerings
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.