Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the IT product line.
You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Unified Communications products (U2980, U1980, eSpace 7950 IP Phones, IPCC and more).
The team provides second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis 24X7X365 via phone, email, web and remote access to Huawei customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers via independently troubleshoot & debug product problems.
The Technical Assistance Center team is made up of highly-responsive and self-driven technology enthusiasts who love what they do: Enabling Customers by enabling Huawei Technologies!
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Enterprise Communications products (Video surveillance, PBXs, IP Phones, Integrated Communications Platform, Video Conference Systems) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level;
- Prepare monthly Knowledge Base cases based on his resolved service requests coming from customers;
- Prepare work instructions documents/guides for future ease handling of the customer’s service requests;
- Attend to internal products trainings and sharing his knowledge experience in time;
- Attend to Skill Lab tests periodically for individual skill improving.
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Recommend proper firmware and patch in accordance with latest bulletin. Identify hardware faults and provided replacement based on root cause found.
- Work together with next technical level support and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions, perform procedural actions on the ticket and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction, work together with next technical level support to solve identified problem in shortest time, in order to restore affected services.
- Good communication skills (customer interaction by email and phone);
- Advanced verbal and written English skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Familiar with VoIP, SIP, H323, RTP, TCP/IP;
- Knowledge of SS7, PRA, PSTN, ISDN;
- Windows Server and Linux Suse Server installation, operation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL database;
- Basic knowledge of IP network and storage;
- VMWare concept, installation, operation and maintenance;
- Unified Communication concepts;
- VoIP Conference;
- More than 1 year’s work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Advanced knowledge of French or Arabic language.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.