Company: Enel Servicii Comune
Departament: Global Digital Solutions (IT)
Job address: Bucharest, Timisoara, Deva, Constanta
VoIP and Network Engineer
The technical areas of the role will focus mainly on:
- IP Network : Managing IP architectures/technologies, monitoring network performance and ensure system availability and reliability configuring and installing various network devices and services (., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- SD WAN : SD-WAN, NFV, IaaS, WAN optimization and the application of these technologies to improve the delivery of the customer application data across the WAN.
- VoIP : Managing Voip architectures/technologies, SIP and SBC design and deployment, Cisco Call manager/Voice Gateway/ Oracle SBC.
Technical Requirements requested:
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP. Expert level knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and RIP. Practical knowledge of BGP peering types and attributes is also required
- Good understanding of MPLS, Routing protocols and IPSec. Experience configuring Cisco or Juniper Routers in a multi-VRF MPLS environment.
- Experience with SD-WAN, Network Function Virtualization, SDN Software Defined Networking
- Experience with WAN Optimization and Virtualization products from any of these: Cisco/Viptela, Versa, VeloCloud, Riverbed, Silver Peak
- Understanding on technology infrastructure virtualization (VM, Containers), Cloud Infrastructure provisioning and service offering under IaaS, PaaS
- Good knowledge of Linux Operative System and management Virtual Machines
- Ability to architect repeatable, reliable, and scalable telephony architectures with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection
- Deep understanding of VoIP protocols (SIP/SCCP/H323/RTP/T38).
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateway deployment, configuration and interoperability with IMS platforms.
- Good understanding of carrier grade VoIP architectures (IMS, proxy, registrar) and SIP to ISDN interoperability.
- Advanced knowledge of SIP Trunk deployment with Cisco CUBE and or Oracle SBC.
- At least three years’ experience the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures experience with MPLS across a global WAN including multi-protocol BGP (mBGP), Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP), Virtual Routing Forwarding Instances (VRFs), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), and Ethernet VPN (EVPN)
- Participation in important projects for the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures
- Extensive experience in leading the delivery of large scale, complex change programs.
- Good understanding and working experience on SDN, SD-WAN and NFV concepts and participation at trainings on these topics
- Experience in a multi-site, Cisco telephony environment, consisting of at least 2500+ handsets, multi-location contact center, corporate and branch office environments.
Educational Qualifications requested :
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/Network Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Office package
Certification additional (would be a plus)
- Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching could be considered a plus
- Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP VoIP could be considered a plus
- Experience with WAN Optimization and Virtualization products from Cisco/Viptela could be considered a plus
- PMP-certified Technical Project Manager could be considered a plus
- Native language : Romanian
- Good knowledge English language (advanced speak/write)
- Good knowledge Italian language could be considered a plus
Personal Skills requested:
- Creatively develops (. improvements to systems and processes) with new products and ideas.
- Fully understands the customer's needs and priorities and maintains a strong cross-functional network.
- Strong in actively collaborating with others across organizational boundaries or regional borders in pursuit of common goals.
- The candidate must possess the abilities / aptitudes such as :
- Excellent relationship skills with the units / functions of the Enel Group involved
- Proactivity, result orientation
- Aptitude for problem solving, decision-making autonomy, flexibility
- Project management attitude
- Resilient and able to work under considerable pressures
- Approachable and able to deal with people of varying levels, knowledge and experience - especially management and key clients
- Reliable and committed
- Accepts and identifies ownership and responsibility
- Able to work on a variety of systems using various work processes
- Multitasks to a high level of quality
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
Enel Servicii Comune
Enel Servicii Comune este, alături de Enel România, una dintre companiile din Grupul Enel în România care au rolul de a susține liniile de business principale – furnizarea, distribuția, producția energiei electrice și dezvoltarea de soluții inovatoare. Această companie susține activitatea tuturor celorlalte companii din grup prin funcții de comunicare, resurse umane, financiar, IT, legal, afaceri instituționale și sustenabilitate și așa mai departe.
Enel Group in Romania
Enel Group operates in more than 30 countries all over the world and it enjoys the confidence of approximatelyemployees worldwide. Enel Group in Romania is one of the largest private investors in the energy industry, carrying on operations in the fields of electricity distribution, supply, generation from renewable energy sources and in the field of innovative digital energy solutions. The Group entered the Romanian market in, and it provides services for 3 million clients. It has approximately 3,100 employees in Romania in all companies, and heir cooperation is based on the Open Power values: responsibility, innovation, trust and proactivity.
It is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the energy field in this age of the energy transition, and together we have the chance to contribute in Romania to goals such as decarbonisation trough green energy, electrical mobility, energy efficiency, circular economy, innovation, digitalization, all these complying with the principle of creating shared value, together with the communities which we serve.