Job title: Voice Fraud Lead Analys With French
Alternative job title:
Job tags: Voice fraud, analyst, telecommunication, french
Job location: Sibiu, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Others: IT & Telecommunication
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Telecommunication Services
Locations: Romania - Centru
The Main Purpose of the role is to:
- Operate fraud operational procedures to minimise financial losses resulting from teclo fraud to Colt and it’s customers.
- Provide operational support in ensuring adequate processes are followed to prevent and detect fraud.
- Assist during the on-boarding of new customers to ensure adequate due diligence and risk assessment have been performed.
- Assess existing customer base for fraud risk;each year and/or when magnitiude of the business changes materially;
when ‘red-flags’ through the Fraud detection tools indicate poor compliance;
when regulatory change increases our vulnerability to customer non-compliance
- Work with the Colt business to take adequate steps to prevent fraudulent use of its network and services, and as a provider of critical national infrastructure
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Opeate fraud detection tools and act upon any alerts that are generated.
- Ensure fraud checks are performed during customer on-boarding processes.
- Work on and make suggestions for projects/programmes for combating fraud.
- Escalate risks/issues through line management.
- Assist the Global Fraud Manager to maintain relationship between Colt and major anti-fraud bodies, . AFMM (Association Française Multimedia Mobile), DGCCRF (Direction Général de la Concurrence de la Consomation et de la Répression des Fraudes) and the International Telecoms Risk Forum
- Run fraud operational control processes to ensure compliance with applicable fraud law, regulations and Colt policies
- Ensure reporting of fraud compliance exceptions together with design of appropriate remediation plans to resolve actual, or potential, non-compliance issues.
- Ensure the timely update of the reverse directory of phone number allocations
- Ensure regular monitoring of the Customer Complains Databaseand recommend contracts that should be ceased as necessary
- Investigate complaints of misconduct resulting from Fruad.
- Contribute to fraud systems development and maintenance
- Involvement in payment blocking and number suspension
- Supporting development of Anti-money laundering frameworks for Premium Rate Services (PRS)
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.