Nestlers Group is hiring a visa and immigration consultant based in Bucharest. The main responsibility would be to ensure that the clients avoid any legal issues that may occur concerning their visa processes, by supporting them to obtain needed visas and other immigration-related documents.
What we expect
* responsible for all visa services (both inbound and outbound), ensuring that the process runs smoothly;
* responsible for the completion of all relevant visa processes, ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government;
* prepare and submit visa applications together with the clients (for applications made in Romania) while researches and provides specific solutions for applications submitted outside Romania;
* advise on visa-related requirements and processing times, while providing a customized solution for each client;
* provide all necessary accurate and correct information to clients, prepare and check legal requirements and take notes of changes in legislation that may appear;
* keep clear and structured track of all visa processes completed
Key skills and qualifications
* very strong communication and negotiation/mediation skills as the job is centered on continuous communication with the client, colleagues, and public authorities.
* inclination to always look for the solutions, not the obstacles
* highly driven person, active, extremely attentive to details
* fast learner and fast problem-solver; 'it cannot be done' is not an acceptable answer
* remain calm and focused under pressure, while also preserving a high-level of client service
* very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
What we offer
* Working with a friendly team and a less formal and strict environment
* Apart from monthly salary, we offer medical insurance, transportation reimbursement, meal tickets, holiday bonuses.
We look forward to receiving your applications and having you on our team! Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.