VIP Account Manager with DE/FR/ES
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
We continue our growth and we are now looking for a VIP Account Manager to join our team. As VIP Account Manager you will be responsible for building and managing strong long term relationships with our players.
- Manage the VIP Players as a group as well as one-on-one communication
- Player account management strategy: planning, delivery and optimization of the high value customer strategy
- Responsible for fulfilling the support needs of the VIP players and quickly resolve any issues the players may have
- Build strong customer knowledge in order to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs
- Working closely with other departments including Operations, Player Support, Payments and Marketing to provide the best possible customer experience
- Coordinating and articulating project concepts to the creative teams
- VIP Player Management Strategy: Understanding company objectives and the ability to craft custom, effective strategic plans to meet goals
- Crafting syndication schedules, tone and messaging guidelines that give a personal experience to the players
- Research: basic spot research is needed to engage the VIP Players and to investigate any trending activities within the group
- English proficiency both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills
- Result-driven, focused and quick to take initiative
- Structured, organized and able to prioritize
- Excellent sales and customer-oriented experience
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
We rise to the challenge:
- You will team-up with an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow your skills with us - through collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry working in our offices around the world.
- Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest
- Positive environment and happy people
- Snacks and refreshments permanently at your disposal
- Meal vouchers, Private pension, Dental & Healthcare package
- Yearly & Quarterly bonus plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Which of the following languages can you speak at a fluent level? (English, French, Spanish, German)?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When will you be available to start?