This is a great opportunity to join us as a Vendor Master Data Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest. The Vendor Master Data Analyst is the first point of contact, respectively the one who provides support by keeping the database of suppliers up to date, through volume updates, cleaning, analysis, additions and reporting through SAP data instances, globally.
- Keeping the database of suppliers up to date, in a precise manner
- Performs procure-to-pay activities in the ERP system (SAP), for all aspects related to maintaining the database of suppliers (additions / deletions / postings, etc.)
- Updates - bank details
- Volume upgrades to the database - as needed
- Providing support in database cleaning, within the overall SAP implementation processes
- Data analysis, problem identification and manual cleaning and updating activities
- Posting and checking for various data, from original sources
- Solving problems specific to the activity
- Drafting working instructions, offering training, as well as support for other SAP analysts, according to needs (at manager's request)
- Preparation of reports based on the processed data
- Drafting and implementing procurement procedures / processes
What will make you successful
- Higher education in Business / Materials Management or Logistics / Information Technology / or similar
- Experience 1-3 years working with ERP system (SAP)
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.