Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- Overemployees in 73 countries
- annual revenue of around € 13 billion
- and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
We are looking for a hardworking that is able to develop in Excel, connect to SP, PPT and other MS products, driven to build and execute strategy and reporting for our Sales Operations team.
Our new team member will build standardized and ad hoc reporting to support rapid growth and scaling. In addition to that, he/she will be responsible for analyzing and reporting out on our Atos customers sales & financial indicators.
- Ambitious teammate who can use data to effectively get results in a dynamic and quickly growing company;
- Interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to get going quickly;
- Ambitious and a high degree of relief breaking down large data sets and synthesizing results to diverse audiences;
- Demonstrated success in using data to drive decision-making;
- Ability to balance quantitative analysis and critical thinking while working at a tactical level (pivoting between projects real time, digging into data to understand and report trends, and understanding the nitty-gritty).
- Excel enthusiast with proven Excel advanced skills & macros;
- Proficient in other Microsoft applications – MS Word, PowerPoint, & SharePoint would be advantageous;
- Preferably at least 2 years in a role that involves reporting activities;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent experience;
- Solid attention to details;
- Understanding of financial & sales framework;
- English - business fluent;
- Knowledge of SharePoint is also positively valuated (desirable);
- Previous experience in a global organization can also be a plus.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and great benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.