Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Beginner
Monthly net salary
700 - 1200
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Showroom and on field work . .
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
- Have you ever sold Opel vehicles ?
- How many car have you sold by now?
- What was you biggest sale?
- What do you know about Opel?