Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Interested in UX/UI? So are we! We’re looking for senior designers to join our team.
Our company believes that it is important to encourage personal development for having a successful team, therefore even the most experienced developers who will fill these positions will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets.
Development and maintenance of a large web-based CRM software solution for our client – an expanding Global Software Company.
What we require:
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, tablet. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments;
- Provide support to development teams to help integrating new functionalities in compliance with accessibility standards (WCAG ) and to ensure the appropriate usability;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows;
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and user testing methodologies and accessibility concerns;
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Collaborating with different product team members in a multi-disciplinary approach;
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback;
- Passionate about all things UX: research, design, and innovation.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Training and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even the USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.