Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
We are looking for an Utilities Analyst on behalf of our client an award-winning energy consultancy. Their mission is to achieve the highest quality and provide the best service in the energy industry and to realize this, it’s critical that their customers are onboarded successful.
We are looking for someone with experience in utilities industry who has the passion and enthusiasm to enhance their customers experience in all aspects of the wide availability of utilities, including but not limited to, Electricity, Gas, Water, etc. and somebody that has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and challenging the norm with innovative approaches.
This role is likely to suit an energetic and dynamic individual, who has exceptional organisational and planning skills, and a passion for getting it right first time. With a key ability of quickly understanding data and how best to analyze and communicate data to customers, working in a fast-paced environment, providing support internally and externally.
- Strategically consider the changes in the industry against our product offering and recommend service or process changes to better support clients’ needs and drivers
- All exceptions, on bill validations, being owned (Tier 1 & 2s) or communicated effectively to the wider Customer Success team for onward communications, such as Tiers 3/4/5
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure that all data is available to produce budgets in line with customers’ expectations.
- Own the creation of complex budgets, individually defined not necessarily by tiers
- Provide Management Information as required however, assist with the completion of customer annual reports
- Work closely with peer group and colleagues to understand their areas of expertise and how we can increase collaborative working, whilst challenging the status quo.
- Support the creation of procedural documentation for all tasks that are business critical
- Consistently evaluate opportunities to improve
- You can take the initiative, be creative and challenge the norm
- You can work as part of a team and can build rapport at all levels
- You are passionate about providing our customers with an exceptional Customer Experience
- You can build and demonstrate ownership of customer and client relationships
- You can challenge the status quo and process and provide potential solutions
- You are an intermediate to advanced user of MS Excel, MS Word
- You have excellent time management and the ability to assess and priorities workload to meet customer and business needs.
- You have a talent for problem solving and the ability to apply judgement based on the situation
- You are skilled in customer conflict resolution
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can adapt to support changing work demands
- You must have experience of leading a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to operate within the team concept effectively and foster a unified team spirit
- Nice to have :CRM systems (Salesforce),Optima and Zendesk experience.
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!