Unlimited License Agreement (ULA) Consultant
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
!!! Determined period contract - 6 months !!!
Responsible for delivering ULA documents and services
- Works with ULA Team, but might also interact with other GLAS teams Customers, Sales, Legal, Contracts and Support Renewals
- Reports to functional manager
- Works within assigned territory
- Mentored by a Senior Consultant
- Drafts ULA documents with high accuracy
- Assists and supports senior colleagues in their activities.
- Builds relationship with internal stakeholders to facilitate engagement progress
- Participates in license management engagements with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products
- Learns contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis and compliance processes in order to assess usage in common IT environments
- Operating in line with Oracle processes/procedures and GLAS Core Values
- Learning GLAS and Oracle environment and policies
- Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, compliance and SAM practices in order to address the complexity of customer architectures and breadth of products
- Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices and the efficiency of GLAS processes
- Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 years experience in working with contracts and document drafting.
- Customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is a plus.
Experience and Competencies
- High attention to details
- Project coordination skill
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for communicating at all levels
- Fluent English, other languages depending on the market / region
- Understanding of IT technical architectures or affinity with technical matter