The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Unix System Administrator
Middle (2-5 years)
Thе ideal candidate is a person that is genuine, responsible, transparent, a team player and most of all has a passion for Linux and networking.
Required Technical Skills:
- Previous experience as a unix system administrator
- System administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL , Debian), MySQL, web stacks (Apache, Nginx, PHP)
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN)
- Knowledge about deployment and configuration of virtualization solution (KVM, Vmware)
- Experience with backup and versioning systems
- Basic network configuration experience ( Cisco/Dell)
- Basic system scripting skills (eg bash, python)
Nice to have:
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy and maintain
- Some experience with automation systems (Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.)
- Good awareness of security practices
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good and evolved analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- “Can do” mentality, eager to learn and open to new challenges and new technologies
- Advanced English (written and verbal) required
REI Devеlopmеnt Sеrvicеs SRL is part of an international group of companies that are specialized and market-leading in creation, deployment and operations of multiple onlinе gambling- and sports-bеtting sites and applications.
Duе to the constant growing dеmаnd for our sеrvicеs, wе аre rеcruiting a Unix System Administrator to expand our IT-operations team in Bucharest (full time position).
You will be part of a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals working on the operation and expansion of our global IT- infrastructure and systems.
Once you are part of our team you will work alongside a senior unix system administrator that will mentor and help you to grow and evolve.
What the role will involve:
- Operational Analysis : understanding our systems and the complex interactions between them
- Deploy servers and applications (CentOS/RHEL, Debian, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Elastic Stack, Redis)
- Administrate, operate, and maintain our IT-systems and network globally
- Analyzing and resolving issues across multiple applications and infrastructure components by investigating logs, traffic, server performance and configuration
- Communicating with internal users about issues they are seeing on our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing, replicating and resolving issues
- On call shifts, which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours (scheduled rotation)
- Propose and implement improvements to performance and security
- Maintain, create and update documentations and processes
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical subscription (Medlife)
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Fresh fruits at the office;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events