Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Reashore SRL, located in Cluj-Napoca, is recruiting University Course Agents for a British client who delivers higher education and postgraduate degrees to students enrolled at their colleges and universities around the world.
We are looking for highly motivated and extremely flexible agents who will manage the application of prospective students. This role provides an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working with people and who can deliver an excellent level of customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Calling and emailing potential learners.
- Ensuring that students finalise all stages of the enrolment process, focussing on the collection of application documentation.
- Updating internal reports with details of daily activity and output.
- Liaising with internal departments to answer queries about student enrolment and funding.
- Collating relevant information required by team management and other internal departments.
- Providing outstanding customer service with all customers and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Working to achieve or exceed set KPIs.
About your skills:
- Experience in working in a Call Centre environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (C1-C2 level).
- Excellent telephone handling skills including strong listening skills.
- Outgoing with a an extremely confident personality and a great level of resiliance.
- Self-motivated, process oriented, organised and able to manage your workload independently.
- Posseses a high level of attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
The working timetable is Mon-Fri 11:00 - 20:00 (spring and summer) 10:00 - 19:00 (autumn and winter)
Potential to build a long-term career with a progressive company:
- Very competitive salary.
- Meal tickets
- Health Insurance.
- Great team spirit.
- Training and coaching.
- Development and career progression.