Job title: Unapplied Analyst - Analist servicii client
Department: Credit and Collections EMEA
Reports to: Unapplied Manager
Role’s main objective:
Ensures prompt application of customers’ payments for the assigned country and portfolio. Accomplishes established tasks. Offers proper solution to customers’ problems which might have an impact on payment application. Collaborates and supports the customers and partners.
(a) Daily interacts with internal and external customers by phone or e-mail to apply cash in the agreed time. Uses appropriate communication techniques and unapplied cash procedures to ensure that payments are applied according to department and individual targets;
(b) Analyses, investigates and reconciles transactions on customer accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of the account information;
(c) Is the first point of contact for internal or external customers in solving unallocated payments situations; understands and clarifies customer issues, uses all the available resources to solve customer problems.
(d) Collaborates with other departments to meet unapplied cash objectives and to solve customer problems. Follow-ups to make sure that customer issues are timely and accurately solved;
(e) Is responsible for decisions in customer accounts in order to apply payments and to maintain business relations with customers;
(f) Is aware of and understands department policies, procedures and processes and proposes improvements that will increase department’s results and efficiency. Uses appropriately all the application tools available;
(g) Timely escalates critical issues on customer accounts after exhausting all the investigation efforts; timely escalates to manager all issues that might have a negative impact over the department’s objectives.
(h) Ensures adherence to Sarbannes-Oxley & other guidelines and support internal & external audits.
(i) In accordance with our organization’s scope and role, fulfills any other task as assigned by his/her direct manager.
I. Experience: 0-6 months in similar positions
II. Education: University degree
• Fluency in English is a must
• Fluency in any other European country is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and very detail oriented
• Good computer skills (. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint etc)
• Easily builds networks and rapport with diverse groups
• Collaborates cross-functionally to deliver on shared objectives
• Ability to prioritize a busy workload
• Results oriented
• Ability to understand and apply the processes and procedures within the Credit & Collections department
• Makes timely and effective decisions by assessing risk, evaluating alternatives in complex situations
• Quick to recognize situations where change is needed and ability to adapt to change