Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Contractor role - 6 months contract with extension
As a UI / UX web designer in Oracle, you will have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, such as web design of demos and proof of concepts using latest technologies, design of mobile applications, etc. We are looking for individuals who are willing to take on the challenge of building excellent user interfaces and to combine this with a good commercial sense, clear communication while working in an international environment.
- 2-3 years experience
- Solid and demonstrable UX experience working on complex and rich business facing applications.
- Solid a demonstrable UX experience with - wire framing, process flows, designing interactive prototype
user interaction best practices and usability testing and validation.
- Building storyboards and user interaction journeys
- Ability to use their initiative and work from often loose and incomplete briefs.
- Deep understanding of Response Design Techniques
- Experience of designing for mobile platforms
- Experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum process.
- Research and communicate latest trends within industry
- Build and articulate Conceptual Designs
- Extensive design and Development experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks etc
- Photographic and Image creation and manipulation
- Experience of Wireframing tools ( Fireworks, Frevvo, Balsamiq, Visio or similar)
- Design for Mobile Paltforms (IOS, Android, Windows )
- Responsive Design Techniques
- Create HTML5/CSS3/JS Templates
- Create Graphics (Icons, buttons, banners)
- Work to deadlines
- Ability to use initiative
- Self Starter and ability to shape briefs and work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Examine Portfolio of work
- Deep dive into how aspects of the portfolio were delivered
- Thought Process
- Team Interaction
- What you would change