Senior UI/UX Designer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team in Bucharest/Brasov/Iasi or work Remotely from all over the country. Apply now and let’s talk! We have plenty of room to innovate.
- Create elegant and intuitive user experiences by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Lead the planning and strategic phases of a project.
- Proactively pitch new ideas, backed by a strong, well-articulated rationale.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups with detailed visual design specifications for web and mobile interfaces throughout the design process.
- Independently deliver UX solutions for problems of large scope and complexity. Work through ambiguity, and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Be a champion for user-centered design by testing your solutions with users.
- Be willing to build lightweight prototype, conduct scrappy and quick user testing on your own.
- Present to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Contribute to user experience design guidelines and development best practices and standards
- Proactively mentor and lead other designers.
- 5+ years of industry experience in UX design, interaction design, or related discipline.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in user-centered design solutions and product design innovation. Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions.
- High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Experience planning and executing effective customer research, solo, or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), design, or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and solid design instincts who can translate user and business needs into elegant and best in class experiences.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
- Experience and understanding of designing for accessibility.
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product and tech partners from inception through implementation.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
- Fluency in best design practices across mobile, web platforms and devices, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks