We are looking for a creative and talented UI/UX designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences and interfaces. This designer will work in a dynamic team with product managers, software developers and other designers to bring to market company's products or customers requested applications.
- Work with the business development team to determine requirements, articulate user needs and usability scenarios and translate them into concepts and modern interface designs
- Define interaction models, user task flows and screen designs, and present them to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, prototypes and specifications as needed
- Work with front end developers and QA team to deliver required features in an agile manner
- Collaborate with other designers in order to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
- Solid experience in designing user interfaces for mobile and web products by creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, interaction flows, etc. Minimum 2 years experience.
- Good understanding of UX principles
- Strong visual design skills with an eye on system-level details
- Proficient in one wireframing/prototyping tool (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, etc)
- Up-to-date with latest UI trends and guidelines
- Ability to work with multiple projects, to communicate progress and to deliver on the estimated time
- A comprehensive portfolio which showcases your previous work experience