Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to support our desire to visually communicate through artful visual presentations, graphics and media work, and helping with the UI design and customization for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals etc. This individual will collaborate with Oracle Executives, sales teams, designers for creating and maintaining UI content, establishing best practices, gathering assets, creating design principles, and be the key piece to defining our design language.
This position requires a creative individual with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time. Flexibility and willingness to learn will be key traits for this position.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Strong expertise with wireframing/prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Figma etc.) is a major plus
- Expert in all of Adobe CC apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Visual problem solver - ability to dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience engagement
- Design clear, uncluttered presentations/layouts that achieve optimum visual quality and performance
- Create original graphic, infographic, schematic, data visualization content for presentations, and for the UI design and customizations for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals, etc.
- Think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize, identify and create design assets needed to bring the story to life
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adhere to and interpret brand standards
- Team player who can motivate and lead
- Creative, tenacious and thorough
- Pro-activeness (Self-Starter)
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English, as the role will support United States based Sales team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the Pre-Sales Centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary and benefits