We are currently looking for an experienced Angular 4+ developer. Your primary focus will be to implement complete user interface, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer(s) and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Designing and developing high quality and performance web applications • Analyze and maintain existing web applications
• Discover and fix programming bugs
Small SAAS company in the healthcare industry is looking for a full-time developer to join our existing team. The core of our applications is written with Microsoft technologies. The developer will be responsible for completing tasks from our backlog (new features and bug fixes) and will also be an integral part of our effort to refactor existing code to new standards. We are looking for a motivated software developer with a proven record of creating clean, elegant code and the ability to work with the QA team to resolve any issues and get features into the customers’ hands. The developer will also participate in daily standups and Scrum planning sessions with the rest of the development team.
Technologies used (not all are required to apply):
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or a related subject
• Proficient in Typescript, CSS, HTML
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
UI / Angular Developer
Aerial Data & Software
Job location: Sibiu, Romana (onsite)
Nice to know, but not required to apply:
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services
• TFS / GIT
This position will provide an excellent learning experience. Our developers have a high degree of job satisfaction. Our company is growing fast so there is room to move up.