Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt, and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G, and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having a hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Experience in UDC/UPG, preferable on Ericsson UDC solution;
- Experience in virtualization, preferable of Ericsson PC Systems;
- Experience of cloud deployments, preferable with Ericsson HDS / CEE environments (OpenStack);
- Experience with Solution Architecture, HLD and LLD creation;
- Working experience with HSS, HLR, EIR, CUDB/PG, UPG;
- Basic knowledge of IP Interworking and Linux;
- Professional level of English it’s a must.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to presenting them to you once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.