If you are looking for a new role in a growing environment, EWALS LOGISTICS CONTROL SRL - EWALS GROUP in Timisoara
might be looking for you. As a full time Trucking Planner you have the aim to follow up transport
assignments, taking quality standards of the organization and specific demands of the customer
The office of EWALS LOGISTICS CONTROL SRL has been developed into a control tower for the ECC
group. As a control tower it has a central position within our company. With our young team of
enthusiastic colleagues we are running 24 hours, 7 days a week following and planning over 400
trucks by using an innovative transport management system.
Working with us, in a life dynamic planning environment, being in contact with drivers, other
transports companies and colleagues from all over Europe, your everyday schedule will look
different and exciting.
· Receiving transport orders from customers and create it in operational system;
· Planning, organizing and coordinating transport resources in order to cover all transport requests;
· Offer customer support and solves any issue which may appear;
· Follow up transport activity (of trucks and personnel involved);
· Verifying/ checking drivers activity and trucks position;
· Informing drivers or subcontractors about transport details (loading/unloading, goods, etc);
· Using specific monitoring systems and transport management systems;
· Using specific tools to update the required information;
· Calculating trip costs/gains, routing and monitoring the general performance and utilization of the
· Optimizing truck utilization.
Summarizing, the challenge of this role involves interaction with drivers, dispatchers and transport
companies in different countries within Europe, being multitasking and accurate in verifying,
informing and providing proper solutions to operational matters.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an organized person with a strong motivation to work in transports. Previous
transport work experience is a plus.
You need to be fluent in Hungarian, English, Romanian languages .
We need an stress resistant person, to have hands on mentality, and to be a solution-oriented and a problem solver kind of employee.
What do we offer?
We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us. You will have a role
with varied responsibilities, working in an informal and collegial atmosphere.
In addition to our financial working conditions, we have some benefits such as private medical
services, meal vouchers, training opportunities and a proactive and friendly staff association.
If you enjoy a structured way of working with transports management systems in a healthy
professional company ready to invest in people, innovation in transports means and IT solutions,
then you are a good fit for this job.
Only the candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. If we do not contact you
within two weeks of your application, unfortunately we are not able to assist you in your search for
employment at the present time, but you will stay active in our database for future opportunities.