Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1700 - 1900
For our client we are looking for a truck mechanic with experience. The client is active in the logistic services with a garage for trucks and vain Belgium. The client offers a Belgian labour contract with a horizon of min 3-5 years.
- Preventive maintenance of truck and trailer
- Controlling and searching for defects
- Changing or repairing motors, gearbox, air pressure, heating, airco, electrical cabling, brakes, tires, coupling, gear box, wealhubs, chassis, lights, etc
- Changing oil and lubricates
- Dissolves electrical problems
- Traces malfunctions making test and with diagnostics equipment
- Reporting and communication in English
- Experience required - minimum 3 years
- Experience with trucks, tractors and trailers is plus point
- English intermediate level at working standard
- Drivers licence B needed, C or C+E is nice to have
- Nice to have : experience diagnose computer Wabco, Daf,, Volvo, multi-brands system, Mercedes,etc.
The client offers housing at 80 euro/week ( all utilities included)
The client guarantees:
- 5 days’ work per week
- You get paid every week at the end of the week for the week that has passed
- Legal salary according to the sector and Belgian legislation (in conformity with collective labour agreements on national and derived CAO ‘s on sectorial levels in Belgium) CAO = collective labour agreement
- The accommodations is maximum 20-25 km from the working place and most of the time closer then that radius
- Extra hours are paid or recovered as provided by Belgian law – at the intake interview the client will inform you about this item.
The client offers some important relocation services once that you are in Belgium
- Onboarding by a delegate of the client
- When you arrive in the weekend you will have a definitive or temporary place to sleep
- The first working day a delegate of the client will do the administrative formalities at the office of the client, introduce you to the workplace and bring you to the place where you will stay permanently
- Assistance with the Inscription at city hall
- Assistance to open a banking account in Belgium in order to receive your salary
- Assistance in order to subscribe to the social security system in Belgium
- Assistance in opening health insurance
Transport to and from the work is facilitated by the client
- A bike is provided by the client
- If you do not want to use a bike then you use the public transport at your expense
- In some case there is a car available for car-pooling with co – workers (depends on the location and the availability of company cars at the give moment) against a small fee euro per day.
- How many years as a Truck Mechanic do you have?
- What is your English level?
- When can you start?