Are you looking to advance your career in the clinical drug development field? Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? Do you want to work for a leading early phase clinical research organization, renown throughout the industry for its capability to perform complex phase I/II clinical trials?
This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who would like to expose to the international field of clinical trials and actively contribute to the development of innovative medicines.
Description of the position
The legal aspects of clinical trials are governed by Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines. The conduct of clinical trials is described in detailed protocols, which govern the activities of the staff involved in the trial.
Trial Physician(full time). Above mentioned guidelines provide instruction to the Trial Physicians in fulfilling of the role of investigator (as defined in ICH GCP) and on areas in which specialist subject knowledge is necessary
• Conducting of or assisting the conduct of clinical trials carried out according to the best medical and scientific standards (according to GCP, SOPs, local regulations and the Declaration of Helsinki)
•Supporting Principal Investigator (PI) in contact with the client in the context of a discussion of the project prior to project initiation
•Medical and scientific input into trial protocols, reports etc. and the quality control thereof
•AE/SAE control and follow-up as well as assuring that AEs/SAEs are reported according to the trial protocol, national regulations, EU Directives and ICH-GCP Guidelines
•Performing trial procedures: vital signs, ECG assessment, physical examination and other medical procedures according to protocol
•Filling in CRF (electronic/paper)
•Assistance during on-site audits if required
•Participate in review and development of internal standard documentation (SOPs, forms, instructions, templates, etc.)
• Registered specialist physician in various specialties ( preferable Infectious Diseases, ATI, ER, Family doctor, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Rheumatology) or clinical pharmacologist
Candidate can be also freshly graduated physician
• Excellent communication skills, team spirit and a very good understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry and the services provided by ARENSIA
• Strong quality orientation including the ability to focus on details
• Fluent in oral and written English language
• Comprehensive knowledge in the MS Office (small business)
• A willingness to travel occasionally is also required
No experience in clinical research required. Candidate will go through an extensive training program.
• attractive salary package
About ARENSIA: we are a German clinical research organization with HQ in Dusseldorf, specialized to perform early phase clinical research trials in various disease areas with outstanding reputation across the industry for safety and quality. Please visit our web for more information: ,com