Entry (0-2 years)
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
On behalf of our client, one of the most important importers and distributors of agricultural machineries, we are recruiting a Treasury Specialist.
- Check opening balances for accounts opened in partners bank, input information in excel spreadsheet and agree with Treasury Manager all transfers between accounts in order to meet banking requirements;
- Update daily files for treasury activities (withdrawal/ deposits vs. issue/ collection, loan tables);
- Prepare documentation for withdrawals from credit facilities;
- Deal with queries, specific claims and issues from banks and all company departments;
- Prepare weekly borrowing report;
- Provide input into the planning and reporting process for currency and interest rate expectations inclusive and exclusive of hedging positions;
- Prepare monthly interest analysis;
- Supply all necessary data to Accounting Department for monthly closing;
- Perform project tasks as required to support treasury initiatives.
- Degree qualified in finance or accounting;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Demonstrable systems abilities and a high level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel;
- Very good knowledge of using electronic payment systems;
- English - good (written and conversational);
- At least 2 years in a similar position - corporate treasury.
- Internal: Financial Accounting team, Sales team, Procurement team;
- External: Counterparty banks, Treasury system providers.