Treasury Operations Manager
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Great opportunity! We are recruiting Treasury Operations Manager located in Bucharest
Treasury Operation Manager will be accountable for the global delivery of world-class treasury services across the Group, and all its regional businesses.
As the representative of the Treasury Operations department, you will coordinate all delivery activities of the department effectively and efficiently and will be accountable for the continuous development of the department.
You will be responsible for:
- the value added, efficient and cost effective Treasury Operations services delivery for companies within OMV Group from Romania, Moldova, Serbia, Bulgaria and Kazakhstan within the defined service standards (eg SLAs, KPIs), targeted to achieve customer satisfaction;
- the continuous development and improvement of Treasury Operations department’s organization, processes and related systems, technology and services provided;
- setting up, steering and monitoring all related development/improvement initiatives in Treasury Operations department;
- leading, managing and developing the direct subordinates including health and safety and recruiting;
- leadership responsibility for organizational unit. Usually with budget responsibility.
- Directs and supervises all delivery activities of the Treasury Operations department in Bucharest;
- Support Treasury Management Department of OMV Petrom Group with actively managed clearing and pooling of included companies and the administration of given and received loans. Furthermore built up and deliver reports for Corporate and group members;
- Provide for OMV Group members the administration of bank accounts, payment processing, issuing and administration of guarantees and other commitments as well as cash collection programs;
- Provide the back office function and support the OMV Group with a proper cash management infrastructure;
- Built up and provide international services for selected OMV Group companies by securing the EUR and FX Pooling, bank account reconciliation as well as international payment processing
- Steers complex functional tasks and broadly defined problems in one or several disciplines areas with many touchpoints and interdependencies to other disciplines. Situations regularly require adaptation or development of new solutions through analytical, interpretative, evaluative, creative and innovative thinking;
- A highly international role that manages processes or people, usually with dedicated resource responsibility. Decides within area of responsibility in a complex and dynamic environment. Functional lead responsibility for a group of people. Provides guidance within complete function at the framework/policy development level and provides strategic advice for the function;
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the Treasury Operations department activities/services, organization, processes and systems in Bucharest in alignment with overall served Business Divisions requirements and strategic objectives;
- Supports the cross-country / -cultural integration, knowledge exchange and development of the Treasury Operations departments and related establishment of a learning organization by using synergies and implementing best practices;
- Leading, managing and developing the subordinated team leads / project managers and staff of the department;
- Key contact person to Business Units Finance, to served Business Divisions and Corporate Functions in Bucharest for related Treasury Operations matters
This is a varied role that will require the balance of technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills to make sound strategic and operational decisions. The Treasury Operations Manager will have:
- Strong understanding of the banking system especially the settlement of payments and trade financing as well as related to loans and trading activities. In-depth expertise in Treasury Operations activity and methodology.
- Cross-functional / -country / -cultural management as well as program and project management; leading and instructing first line management, steering projects according to state-of the-art project management;
- Good understanding on Change Management (culture, communication, mobilization, leadership, CIP, people development);
- End-to-end processes design and continuous optimization and efficiency improvement;
- Elaboration, maintenance and further development of Treasury Operations procedures and guidelines;
- Business relevant professional education in Economic studies, reflected by a University degree;
- Additional education and training in management/leadership;
- Management studies represent an advantage
- Broad Knowledge of Finance & Accounting and the banking system (especially the settlement of payments and trade financing as well as related to loans and trading activities). Expert in treasury activity and methodology as well as finance related IT&C areas;
- Good economical legislation knowledge, basic labor legislation knowledge
- Excellent project/program management experience (ideally in) in an international environment with multidisciplinary teams, advanced expertise in innovation – a project management certificate represents an advantage;
- Very good people management, leadership and maximizing profits skills (leadership, budgeting, activity coordination & controlling): ability to form motivated, well-performing teams and to identify development needs for people in the department;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interaction skills, strong decision taker and promoter of the top management decisions, excellent presentation skills;
- English – advanced level written and verbal.