Travel Expenses Analyst - German & French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Administration opportunity working as a Travel Expenses Analyst for a multinational company based in Dublin.
What you will be doing....
- You will be processing travel expenses of the company clients.
- Auditing reports and review and solve queries.
- Carry out checks between expenses reported and receipts received.
- Compliance checks against the Global and Local Travel policies of the clientsMake adjustments to the expense claims.
- Raise queries about expenses that do not comply with policy.
Your skills and qualifications...
- Fluency in German or French & English .
- Leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Capable to work with deadlines and results focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Results focused.
What offers you the company...
- Career progression.
- Paid training.
- Permanent contract direct with the company (no outsourcing or agency).