Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you a disruptive thinker? Do you have what it takes to rise to the challenge? Then Kellogg Bucharest is the place for you. Locally we influence globally, and we are looking for sharp minds to help us create the future of food.
We have always been hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
Don’t miss the chance, apply and come join our team!
GROW with us by overseeing and managing the day to day transportation Planning and Execution and ensure excellence in transport execution and service.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Transportation Planner we are looking for someone who fits right in to our dynamic team. If you are looking to make a change and break the mold, join us and let’s make your ideas a reality. Tell us about your proven record of continuous improvements and we’ll tell you how you can grow with us.
- Partner effectively with external customers and internal transportation retained organization, customer service representatives, supply planning organization, distribution organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
- Supports customer service regarding customers (OTC, vendors, co-pack) and supply planning during transportation planning and execution
- Primary day to day contact with hauliers, providing a good collaboration with them both in daily activities and around issues and exception management
- Assist the local country customer services with special requests for time specific deliveries and/or shipment based transport selections
- Daily execution of transportation planning activities including load consolidation, mode shift and optimization of transport rutes
- Manages booking and execution of transportation loads
- Monitors status updates from carriers (in-transit, appointment, delivered etc.) and proactively communicates and resolves transportation exceptions
- Monitor operational performance
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Required Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Language skills- English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of a Transport Management System
- Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills to effectively communicate to all levels demonstrating expertise, professionalism and confidence
- Experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- FMCG industry work experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.