Transmission Engineer with French
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
On behalf of our Client, company founded in Switzerland, in, that is supporting Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimize Mobile Networks, we are looking for a Transmission Engineer with B1 level in French and CCNA & CCNP Certificates.
Investing substantial amounts of their budget on training, the company started to move into 4G network. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernization of old analogue networks to the digital standards. The company has steadily developed key long-term partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.
The company look forward to strengthen their service portfolio with new services and start to embrace the new and exciting opportunities that will come through digitalization.
- Preferred MSc diploma in technical/engineering domain - Electronics and telecommunication faculty
- Good understanding of mobile and ISP network architecture
- Good knowledge of: Nokia (fALU) ROUTER and/or Cisco and/or Huawei
- Good understanding of the following:
- Routers, switches and remote access servers, preferably Nokia, Huawei & Cisco
- Network and routing protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP , MPLS , MPLS-VPNs, etc.
- CCNP/NRS2/JNCIP certification or equivalent knowledge level
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- Readiness to work also on non-Business hours, if required
- Language : French Language skills at upper intermediate level - B1
- Responsible of performing remote provisioning of network elements, activation and termination of features, coordination of field resources necessary to fulfil such changes on site, performs or supervises routine moves, additions, changes and deletions.
- Answer phone calls and provide support and coordinate field resources during activities that require technician on site
- Ensure that telecom services are delivered within contractual deadlines
- Create, update, follow and report all tickets/work orders related to their work, with adequate escalation and notification of incidents during operations, as per received technical instructions.
- Pilot solution testing, Technical Instruction Testing
- Check daily planning and performs tasks accordingly
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly.
- Competitive salary package
- Indefinite employment contract or contractor
- Online interview
- Which are your salary expectations for such a job?