Translator (German to English) Internship TSR
Are you looking for a great team with reliable colleagues who will guide you, advise and appreciate you whenever you need it?
Looking for a job that will encourage you to learn something new every day so that you can start translating technical documentation like a pro in just a few months?
If your answer is affirmative, you seriously think about becoming a professional translator, you know German and English to declare yourself satisfied, we will help you fulfill your dream and become a valuable translator!
As an Intern in the Translation department, you will be involved in general translation and translation-related (support) activities. Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Process translation requests;
• Prepare documents for translation;
• Provide support to fellow translators;
• Provide high-quality translations of low to medium complexity texts from one foreign language into another foreign language (GER-ENG);
• Commit to agreed deadlines;
• Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists.
You will benefit from an initial training phase which will help you get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually. At the beginning, your translations will be revised by experienced translators who will offer you their support so you can improve your translation techniques & methods.
• Good knowledge of German and English;
• Study of translation techniques;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Technical understanding and/or experience in translation would represent a plus;
• Very organized person;
• Communicative, team-spirit, flexible.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.