Junior SharePoint Developer
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Cameron Romania, a Schlumberger Company, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior SharePoint developer to join our Financial Hub based in AFI Park, Bucharest.
At Cameron, we give every team member the ability to achieve more, more than you thought possible. More growth. More success. More reward and gratification.
The role of the SharePoint Developer is to oversee the day-to-day management and execution of multiple projects and/or programs through the project life cycle. He/She will identify and prioritize improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Lean Six Sigma collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Ensures implemented solutions are of quality. Assists with developing, delivering and training others on the Project Management Discipline.
- Provide solutions, testing, maintenance and support for internal SharePoint portals.
- Transform business requirements into technical specifications.
- Testing and User acceptance.
- Maintenance of existing solutions.
- Creating and updating technical project documentation.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriate action.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- 2 years experience in SharePoint development/ implementation
- Familiar with Finance processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
What competencies we are looking for?
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in the present VUCA environment
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
- Highly performance, both individually and within a team