Job title: Training Facilitator with English and German
Alternative job title:
Job location: Iasi, RO
Workfield requirements: Training & Development
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Nord-Est
What you'll get to do:
- Reports to the learning delivery manager and partner closely with them.
- Supports frontline onboarding training initiatives as a SME throughout the creation process when appropriate.
- Delivers frontline continuing education initiatives to frontline leaders and Care managers.
- Provides feedback to Delivery Manager and other learning partners on training curriculum, activities and assessments based on student performance in the classroom via the appropriate process and tools.
- Provides feedback to DM the business on feedback mechanisms, performance during the training period, performance after the training period and ongoing identification of training needs.
- Manages day to day training related practices and processes for data collection and reporting via the learning management system to appropriate Learning and Care supervisors.
- Partners with Delivery Manager and provides feedback on the appropriate prioritization of multiple training classes and projects; adjusts, as necessary.
- Responsible for knowing the details of all assigned classes including duration, daily schedule, virtual platform information, roster, and content.
- Proactively pursues self-development opportunities in partnership with their leader.
- Effectively prepares for all classes including room set up, content review, roster creation, email communication and all other vital items for launching a class.
- Provides ongoing maintenance feedback on all curriculum trained within a timely manner using the processes outlined for content maintenance.
- Executes all post-training functions regarding attendance, performance tracking, follow-up communication to learner and learner’s leadership and anything pertinent to the success of the business.
- Ensures all outstanding questions or action items discussed during training are answered or addressed with the accurate learners and support team.
- Acts as training’s main point of contact for learners and is responsible for ensuring they are connected to the right business partner to resolve any matters outside of training.
About us: GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at .
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Your experience should include:
- Consistently demonstrates direct, honest behavior, openly sharing business related information, ensuring that everyone gathers and uses information in ways that treat all employees with fairness, respect, and compassion.
- Proactively working to build diversity through their interaction with others and actively demonstrates value for individuals at all levels and backgrounds modeling GoDaddy’s core values consistently.
- Advanced English and German language.
You might also have: Extraordinary Customer Focus
: Extraordinary focus on the experience and achievement of our customers is how we make a difference.
- Through onboarding sessions and training follow-up, the facilitator works with the Care new hire teams to instill the importance of superior customer service, technical and sales standard methodologies. This person influences quality processes and coaching to process standards that insure the customer and guide experience. This person actively suggests ideas on how to improve the business; partnering to build experiences that compliments the business.
: We own outcomes. Every line of code, every pixel, every interaction with a teammate, customer, or partner is a chance to change the world.
- Ensures Course delivery per needs of the business and reports results appropriately.
- Audits content to ensure they are using the most relevant updates.
- Collect and analyze data for onboarding effectiveness.
: We join forces. As a team, we move the company toward its vision. Together, we celebrate our success and learn from our failures.
- Actively participates in initiatives, leading as appropriate, and providing input as needed. Reporting results and opportunities pro-actively to drive improvement and execution.
: We innovate and do things differently to achieve success and measure our results for continuous growth and improvement.
- Actively identifies needs for self-improvement and continuously seeks learning opportunities, without relying on others to chart the course.
: Finding meaning and personal fulfillment enables us to be at the top of our game.
- Takes the time needed to recharge and encourages others to do the same.
Join our team:
The Facilitator, Delivery –is responsible for the day to day delivery of Care onboarding and continuing education initiatives which results in the achievement of business goals that drive revenue optimization, competitive edge and increases the skill set of our front line across all business units. This member of the Learning and Talent Team is responsible for leading Care and Services onboarding training initiatives and managing the operations in the effective delivery of formal and informal learning for GoDaddy. This role works in concert with colleagues in LT to ensure consistent delivery quality.
Your safety is our number one priority. Our offices are in Iasi or Sofia but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.