Trainer with German
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD billion company with professionals across 90 countries, helping 988 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms, and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra has been recognized amongst India’s 50 best companies to work for in 2020 by the Great Place to Work®️ Institute.
We are looking for Trainer with German in Timisoara.
To understand the processes requirement followed by imparting knowledge and equipping the Workforce with the skill set in order to run the business as per the requirement.
- Conducting inductions for New Hire batches.
- Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training for new hires and evaluating their performance based on their competencies.
- Training new advisors before they go live, for voice and accent, application and product, and Business Communications.
- Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
- Rostering and tracking planned and unplanned leaves.
- Resolving and escalating trainee concerns and issues.
- Coach and counsel wherever needed
- Document Training reports and trackers
- Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
- Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
- Provides Training Needs Analysis
- Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
- Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
- Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
- Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
- Other tasks that may be required/assigned by the supervisor/manager as required by the business
- Identifying Red Flags (Poor Performers) and formulating an effective action plan.
- On floor training. Monitoring and auditing the calls. Coaching the advisors on the floor.
- Keeping track of their performance.
- Attend client calls for discussions on the performance of advisors, CSAT, Bottom quartile Advisors, Action Plan, Call Calibration, Weekly dashboard updates.
- Taking live interaction 8 Hrs. /Month to ensure they are up to date with ground-level issues.
- Provide Direct Customer Support, answer live chats or/and social media from customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions or may provide assistance to a team member.
Would be great if:
- Epic Super Hybrid and customized working schedule depending on the service window received from the client
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a portfolio with customer services programs (experience with Retail programs is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess good presentation skills
- Excellent Organizational and planning skills
- Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
- Experience in MSOffice applications like Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Analytic and Results Oriented
- Great language level of German or French (English is mandatory)
- Strong experience in presentation skills
- Computer literate with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in Customer Support/Customer Relationship/Customer Service
- Hands-on experience in back-office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
- annual bonus payment
- Top Tier Medical insurance package for associates and their dependent
- vacation bonus, eligible for 10 consecutive days PTO (Personal Time off)
- bonus payment/event (childbirth / or in case of a tragic event)
- Meal voucher
- Sport Benefits
- Children's Day ticket – 1st of June
- Women's Day Tickets – 8 of March
- Personal time off seniority-based
- Relaxing playing room (Card games/Ping-Pong/Pool game/Darts/Books/Puzzle)
- Great view of the city
- Super hyped colleagues and great working atmosphere with a lot of positive energy
- Awesome view of the city