Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Key figure in the team who is in charge with identifying new trading opportunities (for seaborne/inland products and feedstock) on the global market and carries out all operative and physical optimization activities to implement point for cross functional coordination between OMV PSS and London OMV S&T Trading, Oil Terminal.
- Identify commercial opportunities for products and feedstock on the global market in order to increase profitability, by finding new sales channels and markets.
- Ensure all operational activities related to seaborne & inland exports – coordinate activities with all internal departments and product / service providers
- Negotiate and execute deals with selected counterparts for supply and sale of products & feedstock according to mandate.
- Conclude and manage external purchase/export agreements, through OMV S&T to channel and resolve specifically documented volume problems, related to seaborne activity (including intra corporate and third party correspondence, documentary instructions, shipments, terminals logistics, nominations, customs operations, loading and discharge, payments etc )
- Conclude and manage the contracts with Oil Terminal / Mangalia / Midia terminals for transhipment of feedstock, export of oil products, as well as with service companies
- Maximise R&M netback by defining short-term and long-term supply strategy
- Provide up-to date daily market information on supply & sales opportunities
- Support the development of R&M sales channel strategy with focus on international volume flows, expected supply/demand changes
- Develop and maintain a functioning network of all relevant representation in business and the industry, trade associations, government departments, public authorities, customers, competitors, etc. (. networking) in order to effectively represent the interests of the company and to assist in attaining legislative objectives within the scope of group company guidelines and in conformity with the company’s internal rules of procedure
- University degree Master / Bachelor (Economical or Tehnical)
- Minimum 9 years relevant experience (product trading, strategic pricing and transfer pricing relevant strategies used in the industry)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Superior skills in negotiation techniques and extensive negotiation experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving & proactive
- Multitask & conflict management experience;
- Strong analytical skills to structure complex analyses methods.
- Computer operation skills: MS Office - mandatory & excellent Excel knowledge