Position open in GSK Consumer Healthcare business.
Trade Marketing Manager – International Key Accounts Channel
The position of Trade Marketing Manager is responsible to bring our brands to life in International Key Accounts channel through best in class point of sale execution. This includes collaborating cross-functionally to localize and implement tailored point of sales materials in line with brand guidelines, partnering with key retailers, translating and customising Oral Health category plans into differentiated customer and channel activations.
• Identify insightful ways to bring the Brand Heart to life in local trade marketing activation;
• Lead the process to localize the global trade marketing toolkits;
• nitiate trade marketing activations with International Key Accounts to generate business growth;
• Analyse the impact of rade marketing activity on the P&L and consider alternate plans, if appropriate;
• Use shopper understanding and data to assist on-going brand conversations;
• Activate shopper connections which deliver a competitive advantage;
• Prepare and deliver actionable recommendations for the brand based on shopper insight;
• Contribute to localizingclaims and bringing it to life in-store;
• Provide valuable input to the shopper work-stream of a launch, making recommendations to secure launch success;
• Develop short term and long term category strategies base on a thorough understanding of market conditions and trends;
• Full understanding of internal and external data related to pharmacy channel – proactive approach to expanding our insights in terms of consumer, customer, competition and market trends;
• Lead shopper performance tracking and recommend improvement opportunities;
• Help tailor digital activity to the shopper audience and their mind-set at specific stages of the purchase journey;
• Develop the annual Shopper activation plan in strong collaboration with brand and sales teams.
• University degree in Marketing / Economics;
• 3-5 years of professional experience in FMCG in Sales, preferable as Key Account Manager;
• Experience also in Marketing or Trade Marketing may represent an advantage ;
• Result-oriented with strong business analytical skills;
• Budget management experience;
• Strategic thinking;
• Act as a role model, ensuring that everything what do is in line with our values and serves patients and customers;
• Building trusting relationships within and beyond team to achieve goals and contribute to the success of GSK;
• Engaging constructively with others and demonstrating a positive mind-set;
• Hold self and others accountable for delivering quality results;
• Communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to work effectively across functions;
• Good level of English.
GlaxoSmithKline – o companie de renume in intreaga lume. Misiunea noastra in lume este imbunatatirea calitatii vietii oamenilor, oferindu-le posibilitatea sa realizeze mai multe, sa se simta mai bine si sa traiasca mai mult.
Cu vanzari de aproape 5 miliarde $, cu peste zece branduri de 100 milioane $ si o prezenta in 130 de piete, divizia noastra de Consumer Healthcare aduce o noua dimensiune dinamica pentru GSK.
Actionand in conditiile concurentei puternice pe piata de retail, noi oferim produse de igiena orala, medicamente fara prescriptie si produse nutritionale pentru milioane de oameni din intreaga lume. Multe dintre brandurile noastre, precum , Sensodyne, Corega, Panadol, Aquafresh, Alli, Respir Usor sunt cunoscute in toata lumea.
Daca doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa dinamica si de succes, participand prin munca ta la imbunatatirea calitatii vietii oamenilor, atunci alatura-te echipei noastre.
Mai multe informatii despre companie puteti afla de pe site-ul companiei.