Total Rewards Senior Analyst
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
For Cluj/Bucharest Office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented Total Rewards Senior Analyst for a 2 years contract job, who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support Annual Total Rewards planning (budgeting) process and effective service delivery of Compensation and Compensation Admin activities
- Executes various analysis in Total Rewards Area (cost analysis for different initiatives/ scenarios)
- Support activities such as Market data collection, Market Intelligence, Analysis
- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Manage Total rewards systems and tools and update information as per requirements
- Accountable for the operational management, implementation and continuous operation of Global Compensation programs & projects
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR (recruitment team, HR generalists) and leadership/employees in assigned areas
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers
- Responsible for Support Total rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the total rewards area
- Provide required total rewards data and reports to relevant stakeholders and functions
- Create internal and external network, participate in Total Rewards related event, proactively liaise with internal and external contacts to understand internal needs and market trends and evolution.
What Makes The Difference
- University Degree
- Min 4 years work experience in the total rewards/ compensation/ budgeting field
- Very good numeric and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes
- Good command of English language – written and spoken
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)