Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator with French
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Basic French language - spoken and written
Experienced administrator of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Great communication skills
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Strong knowledge of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Liaise with vendors and professional services.
• Knowledge of Server Applications.
• Strong knowledge of Backup software and strategies.
• Understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of other backup software solutions
• Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
• Windows Server
• Database administration (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
What to do:
"• Availability to work on call
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
• Monitor server performance and availability
• Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency
• Performing SAN administration, management and configuration
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
• Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
• Incident handling
• Problem resolution
• Root Cause Analysis
• Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language"
Working days: Monday to Friday and Romanian public holidays
Working Hours: in 3 shifts covering 09:00 - 21:00
On call support required outside business hours