TINY HOUSE - Sales and Business Development
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
German - advanced, English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1500 - 3000
SOLIDO HOUSE its already well known in Austria and France as a custom Tiny House Builder and we want to develop our network of selling agents in Europe.
Are you passionate about Tiny House industry and willing to fully dedicate and be proud to build up a Romanian brand on local and international markets?
We will be very happy to have you in our team! We are a team of about 20 people our company being in continuous development. We have challenging projects and we are looking to extend our team with colleagues who share the same passion and involvement in the daily activity, in the role of:
Tiny House - Sales and Business Development Specialist
- Defines the brand characteristics, identifies the size of the potential market and any changes impacting it and proposes brand strategy for short and long term.
- Cooperates with the marketing team to determine the types of campaigns that generate positive responses from certain market segments.
- Communicates and launches campaigns to effectively promote the brand, expand the market, positively influence consumer buying behavior, acquire new users and generate awareness.
- Cooperates with the agencies: briefing of the agency, development of marketing creations, supervision over the implementation of projects to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Develops, implements and monitors strategic plans for digital presence of the brand.
- Researches the needs of the business and its competitors to gain a broader view of the target market, proposes actions to gain competitive advantage over the competition.
- Identifies potential local and/or international suitable markets, respectively target companies, customers or clients to present and sell the products.
- Initiates calling prospects, maintaining long-term relationships and sharing valuable information with those involved in the business.
- Evaluates the suitability of a potential customer or a partner and their network in the target audience.
- Generates sales leads and maintains their interest as they move through the sales funnel.
- Continuously proposes strategies which enhance the development of the business.
- Able to identify potential revenue opportunities to form partnerships with targeted companies.
- Able to identify key members of the company's target audience and effectively find and consistently follow up on opportunities.
- Organizes field visits to all targeted companies, pursuing to close profitable deals.
- Presents the products, negotiates and ultimately closes the deal.
- Able to build relationships with potential partners or prospects to discuss potential opportunities and sell the idea of a partnership that benefits all involved parties.
- Keeps track records for all sales prospects, identifying all quality leads based on progress/results of all discussions between all parties.
- Identifies any barriers to close deals and discuss potential solutions with management team.
- Develops, manages, and secures new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish Company or Business Unit goals and objectives.
- Monitors and regularly makes all sales volume reports, proposes actions to improve results on marketing and social media directions.
- Builds up a dedicated sales team to sustain the business development actions, to generate and increase revenues.
- Brand development experience in developing a B2B new brand related business development on the international market is a must; developing a new brand on local market represents an advantage.
- Sales experience: proven track records in sales area min. 2-3 years; experience in sales for mobile houses is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of the tiny house, wooden frame modular house market and its competition is a plus.
- English language: high proficiency level.
- German language: high proficiency level.
- Computer skills: advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Profile of the candidate:Nice and open personality.
- Pro-active, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic.
- Must be able to write and speak confidently and clearly, as well as listen to the responses and concerns of potential clients.
- Excellent sales skills, able to influence and negotiate commercial deals.
- Able to think creatively, understand the needs of others and prioritize.
- Ability to analyze data, find solutions and make relevant decisions.
- Very good communication skills at all levels, being able to build and maintain the business network.
- Able to work independently but can be a team player as well.
What do we offer?
- Stable, professional working place, labor contract for undetermined period of time.
- A working place where you are respected and welcomed as a friend from the first working day!
- A team of specialists willing to share their experience with you.
- Competitive salary package according with your level of experience.
- The opportunity to develop a career in a dynamic and continued development company.
We are building custom wooden frame tiny houses designed to be used as an office, holiday house, garden room.