Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
- Accountable for the Architecture Roadmap for the Testing domain within the Testing & Continuous delivery Domain – ensuring that the selected solutions and frameworks deliver best-in-class capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with Group Architecture, _VOIS Product Owners and
_VOIS Service Line stakeholders to ensure that objectives and requirements are captured and published in the Testing Architecture Roadmap.
- Ownership of Testing Architecture Blueprint and associated Solution Design artefacts that will support the ongoing scaling of the service lines to meet forecasted growth.
- Produce technology and tool assessments and utilise Cloud solution to rapidly implement and deduce outcomes from PoC’s and Pilots which can then be used as input to create enterprise wide architecture designs.
- Act as a subject matter expert on testing issues including tools like ALM, Loadrunner, Selenium and more.
- Participates to the definition of the _VOIS Architecture vision and Strategy in conjunction with Architecture Domain Leads, Senior Management and group architecture.
- Provides a expert level of consultancy support to Service Delivery Managers in the forumulation of Business Cases.
- Working with Architecture colleagues across Digital, Monitoring, ITSM, Testing, Cloud and additional Domains to design a global framework for Agile and DevOps adoption in _VOIS.
- Create technical documentation as well as peer review existing technical designs.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Defintion and ongoing ownership of the Reference Architecture and Architecture Roadmaps artefacts for the Testing domain.
- Working closely with Product Owner team to ensure that Archtitecture have a deep level of input into the roadmap of _VOIS Platforms.
- Ownership over the Architecture Governance framework for the Testing domain to ensure effective collaboration across the _VOIS Transformation and Engineering team, _VOIS Application Development teams, Group Digital, Group Strategic Architecture Domains and Local Market Consumer and IT organisations.
- Working with Architecture and Engineering colleagues to ensure that our Testing Platfroms can act as a scaled enabler for all _VOIS Products.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- experience in designing complex and global scale IT systems.
- Extensive experience in designing scaled and distributed Testing platforms – with experience in ALM, Loadrunner and Test Automation tools being particularly important.
- Ability to work in a complex ecosystem and manage priorities accordingly.
- Broad knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices in Linux-based environments.
- Experience with testing frameworks both waterfall (TMMI) and agile.
- Experience in all of the following areas; test planning, test automation, test data managment.
- Quick, relentless and versatile learner, open to change. Able to anticipate future and to articulate possibilities and outcomes.
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting. Ready ?