The System Test Managers group is continuing to build and strengthen its core competences with the addition of a highly motivated and technically skilled System Test Manager.
The System Test Manager (TM) plans, prepares and conducts the requirements system test and plans and coordinates the validation test activities.
The Test Manager is responsible for:
• System testing from definition through final validation;
• Leading and coordinating all System test activities (Bench, HIL and Vehicle);
• Designing validation activities from planning until test completion;
• The TM is overall owner of system test campaigns and interface of the system test team with the project team.
As a Test Manager your responsibilities will be to:
• Define and release the system test strategy, ensuring efficient use and assignment of test equipment and test devices (Vehicle, HIL, Bench);
• Review the system requirements for testability;
• Ensure proper test case definition and linking to known technical requirements;
• Define and ensure execution of system and function validation tests including the end user view (vehicle owner);
• Define, plan and ensure execution of design validation tests;
• Plan and procure test vehicles according to project plan;
• Ensure on time vehicle setup, test track rental and test / data collection execution from early development until final validation;
• Be overall owner of test campaigns;
• Actively manage and optimize the use of test and validation resources in the project (HC, equipment, material);
• Track test activities, report of test status in System Test Report, incl. MLC release recommendation.
• Agreement of necessary milestones and deliveries within the project team towards other stakeholders and the customer;
• Escalation of conflicts within the project team aiming for high efficiency and cooperation;
• Escalation of fact based situations towards project management and superior.
• University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering);
• Strong analytical skills and structured way of working;
• 3+ years on Automotive R&D Experience;
• Demonstrated experience system test level;
• Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis/management;
• Competent on use of Automotive testing tools and Software (CANoe, CANalyzer etc);
• Experience with automotive standards and communication protocols (CAN/FlexRay/Ethernet);
• Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, CAPL, Python, etc;
• Experience in working/leading a distributed team in an international environment;
• Demonstrated experience on PM methodology, Time management, Change Management and Product Life Cycle;
• Teamwork, excellent communication skills, work under pressure, coordinate activities and multitasking skills;
• Knowledge of Safety critical systems design techniques and methods (. IS;
• Automotive Communication Standards (CAN, LIN) basics;
• Basic knowledge of electronics;
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers;
• Fluent English;
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers.
What we offer
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc)
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.